CASA of Walker, San Jacinto, and Trinity Counties offers rewarding, challenging, and fun career opportunities for those who are interested. Our staff includes an Executive Director, Development Director, Training Coordinator, and Advocacy Coordinators. All members of our team work together to recruit, train, guide, and support qualified and dedicated members of our community to advocate for children, while also informing the community of our services and engaging them to participate in our mission.
Want to be a part of what we’re doing?? Our current openings are listed below!
The Development Director is responsible for fundraising and development activities within the organization. This person will help forge new relationships to build CASA’s visibility, impact, and long-term financial sustainability.
SUPERVISOR: Executive Director
CLASSIFICATION: Exempt, Full Time
WORK SCHEDULE: M-F, 8:00-5:00pm or as determined by Executive Director; some evenings and weekends required
SALARY: $3,333/month – $4,000/month, pay commensurate with education and experience.
WORK LOCATION: Walker, San Jacinto, & Trinity Counties; primary responsibilities in Huntsville/Walker County area
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications or other related field AND 2 years related experience, OR a combination of education, experience, and training that would produce the required knowledge and abilities.
- Must have reliable transportation, a current driver’s license, and current auto insurance.
- Experience with non-profit event planning preferred
- Experience with non-profit fundraising preferred
- Experience with volunteer supervision preferred
To be considered for employment, applicants must submit:
- Employment Application (link below)
- Writing sample (instruction link below)
All documents must be submitted electronically to email@example.com. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Position will be open until filled.